Updated: October 19, 2018
- We do not require memberships, nor require readers to disclose any personal information to us in order to view our site.
- Voluntarily disclosed information, including but not limited to e-mail address, country of residence, etc. that is collected through contact forms, newsletter registration, alert registration, or through contacts or the comment features on the site will remain private and confidential. E-mail addresses will not be sold or traded.
- Names provided as part of the comment process will be displayed on the site, though there is no requirement that these reflect actual readers’ legal names – nicknames are fine. Names that are deemed to be offensive or obscene may be removed, and/or have their comments removed, at the website administrator’s sole discretion.
- There may be analytics or other processes run through our web servers, including but not limited to Google Analytics, proprietary statistics packages, and analytics as part of the WordPress publishing platform and affiliated add-ons, that are used for web administration purposes. They are not used for tracking, and do not intentionally collect or correlate any personally identifiable information about our users with any of the statistical data that they collect.
- Our staff and authors may or may not use pseudonyms, and may or may not be directly contactable, at their and the administrator’s discretion. At all times, a main contact e-mail address, or a form for contacting the site administrator, will be available.
- All non-product-specific photos and visual material presented on this site is either original work or validly-licensed stock artwork. We make our best effort to ensure we comply with all applicable privacy laws with respect to visual depictions of individuals. If you appear in one of these works, and believe our display violates your privacy rights, please contact us through our contact page.
- All product photos and/or company logos of the products reviewed on our site are sourced from the relevant official images or press kits available from the product manufacturers. We strive to comply with all associated guidelines for their use on our site, and voluntarily participate in brand guideline approval processes where applicable. However, in all cases, it is our assertion that the use of these photo assets falls under the scope of the Fair Use doctrine. Their inclusion is not meant to imply or convey approval, affiliation, or endorsement, in either direction, between FocusOnVR and the respective sources of the photos or logos, and their relevant copyright or IP holders. Nevertheless, if you appear in one of these works, and believe our display violates your privacy rights, or intellectual property rights, please contact us through our contact page.
- The administrators of this site retain the right to modify these privacy policies at any time during the site’s operation, and will provide dated notice on this page of any such changes.